Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Crepes are French for ...



I'm heading back to Toronto for a whirlwind romp. The trip is just days away and I'm salivating over the meals I'm going to have. There are three necessary pitstops:

1. Toronto is probably the least French part of Canada (well, at least a close second to Alberta), but last winter I did find this delightful Crepe-centric restaurant, aptly named Cafe Crepe, on Queen Street W. Warm crepes, cappucino and ice cream is something I've been craving for months.



2. Brownstones Bistro. Great Steak. Great Wine. Good Service and Ambiance. What more is needed? Plus, since it's not quite winter yet, Bay Street won't be a wind tunnel to fight against on the way there.


3. The College St. institution Fran's may be considered just a diner (if not an authentic - the first was opened in 1940). But it is also home to the most orgasmic hot chocolate I've had since my childhood introduction.

No comments:

Post a Comment